The first award
This lovely blog award was bestowed upon me by the cimply wonderful Shilpa (http://cimplicityrockss.wordpress.com/). Thanks a lot, girl 🙂 This is my first blog award and I am glad to have received it from you.
It truly makes me feel more responsible to write more and write posts that are meaningful and worth reading. I had a dream of getting an award just yesterday (yeah, I have crazy dreams.. I also dream about being a super woman.. Hahaa) and I wake up to see that I actually had. You should have seen me, I was all smiles, jumpy, hyper.. All the credit goes to you for thinking I am worth it.
Okay so there are a few rules to be followed before I can own my award 🙂
I have to write 7 things about myself. Well I think this is a very tough task, however I managed to work on it. So here it is
- I am uncertain of who I am and am in the process of self discovery.
- I am now learning the delicate act of balancing between family commitments and social responsibilities as I have realised that both are important.
- I am honest enough to accept that I can be wrong, I can be stubborn, I can be impossible sometimes, but I do have an open mind to analyse myself.
- I am honest enough to accept that people need not accept me as I am and if I want acceptance from people, I need to adjust the angularities in my personality.
- I am sure all of these sound too boring 🙂 So I asked my sister to tell me and she could think of two things. The first is nonchalant. Well to certain extent I agree with her. I can sometimes be indifferent and be too casual.
- She also thinks I am a pacifist. Well, I always stand for what I believe. That never changes, but the way I deal with the situation can be different. Sometimes I handle it with care and sometimes I take on the tough road.
- The next person I asked was Ji.. So he came up with 2 things. He says I am never judgemental. Not sure about the ‘never’ bit, but I usually don’t carry a baggage with me. This is where my indifference attitude comes into picture. It does not matter to me.
- And he also said that I have too many interests, which is what keeps me on track and going. True, I have varied interests and I give my best to all. However it is also true that I have not excelled in any of them. That is why the quote, “Jack of all trades and a master of none” suits me best.
Hope all of this makes sense 🙂 Anyway guess I have spoken too much about myself. I now need to nominate bloggers for this award. Lets talk about the wonderful and fantastic bloggers out there. Bloggers who inspire me and motivate me. Who have become a part of my everyday. I am sure most of the bloggers would have already received this award, but I think this is my way of letting you all know that I love your work and enjoy reading your posts. They make my day complete. Thank you all for making my day wonderful. Hugs!!
So the award goes to…..
The Rules Are:
1) Thank the person that nominated you — and link back to their blog
2) List seven random things about yourself
3) Nominate 7 other blogs
4) Notify the other nominees
5) Put the Award Logo on your blog
Wooofff, I started to go through their posts again… Shilpa, thank you once again 🙂 Okay people, enjoy going through their blogs. Will connect soon.